We now also accept credit cards ($5 or 5% surcharge, whichever is greater).
Certified by the State of Texas
Call for faster service to ensure that your preference is available for the date that you need.
Moon Jumps Etc.
So remember if you are looking for inflatable bouncers, bounce house rentals or water slide rentals, Moon Jumps Etc. is the company to call. We service McAllen, Edinburg, Mission, Pharr, San Juan, Alamo, Palmhurst, La Joya, Harlingen, Weslaco and all surrounding cities.
GENERAL OPERATING, SAFETY & LIABILITY INSTRUCTIONS
*A rental contract which provides additional information will be provided for the lessee on site.
Lessee agrees to keep ALL rental equipment in the same condition as when it was received. Ordinary wear is expected, but if necessary, a minimum $40 clean-up fee will be charged. Lessee agrees to pay for any damage caused by vandalism or negligence (whether intentional or accidental) during the time in their possession.
Lessee will acknowledge that he/she has been instructed about and fully understands the safe operation of the equipment. Lessee is responsible to provide ADULT SUPERVISION during operation of all rental equipment. Lessee represents and warrants the safe return of all rental items. Lessee agrees to observe and enforce all safety precautions and rules on anyone having contact with any rental equipment and/or pay the unit cost of any items not returned or damaged.
The lessee shall be in charge of all rental equipment and is responsible for its return in good working condition. Moon Jumps Etc. is NOT responsible for injury occurring during the use of ANY rental equipment. Lessee will voluntarily release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge Moon Jumps Etc. from all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of actions, whether personal to them or to a third party which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with their rental of the rental equipment, including those allegedly attributable to negligent acts or omissions. They will further agree to reimburse any reasonable attorney fees and costs, which may be incurred by Moon Jumps Etc. in the defense of any such liability claim, demand, action or right of action. Lessee will acknowledge that they have adequate homeowner's insurance, tenant insurance and/or other liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage, which might occur to their guests, invitees or themselves from the rental and use of rental equipment.
Weather is unpredictable. Fortunately its normally not bad weather for long. If you call and cancel due to weather, BEFORE we are dispatched to set up the equipment, then there will be NO CHARGES. Once the rental equipment is delivered, in the process of being set up or completely set up, there will be NO REFUNDS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION IF INCLEMENT WEATHER IS IMMINENT, UP TO THE TIME OF DELIVERY.
DAMAGE AND CLEANING POLICY
Lessee/parents/guardians are responsible for any damages that occur from improper usage of moon jumps and other equipment and/or damage from neglect of proper supervision. It is understood that normal wear & tear is a different subject and not the responsibility of the lessee. If food, drink, toys and other items have soiled or damaged the inside of the inflatable, then a cleaning charge of not less than $50 will be charged. If "silly string" or confetti is allowed to be used on or in our inflatables, permanent damage WILL occur to the inflatable and the Lessee will be responsible for the replacement cost of the inflatable.
RULES/POLICIES FOR INFLATABLES
* WARNING: THESE FULES MUST BE FOLLOWED TO AVOID ANY SERIOUS INJURY TO PERSONS OR DAMAGE TO INFLATABLES.
The following rules must be read, understood and adhered to during the rental period:
1. Location for placement of equipment must be flat, level and clear of debris. If at all possible, the inflatable should be placed on grass. In cases where grass is not available, a smooth surface (concrete or pavement) can be used at the discretion of Moon Jumps Etc. Moon Jumps Etc. reserves the right to refuse the set-up of an inflatable on an unsuitable surface as deemed by its employees. All areas must be free from any overhead or side obstructions and less than 100 feet from a grounded 110 volt electrical outlet on a dedicated 20 amp circuit. In addition, a water slide will be set up on a grass surface near a water source.
2. No adults or older teens are allowed in the inflatable.
3. No one should enter an inflatable wearing shoes or possessing any sharp objects, including anything in the pockets or attached to clothing.
4. Absolutely NO food, drinks, gum, water, confetti or silly string inside or near the inflatable. All these items WILL damage the inflatable and YOU will be responsible for paying for the damages.
5. Do not allow climbing on inflatable or netting of equipment by children inside or outside of the inflatable.
6. Do not jump on inflatable step of inflatable.
7. Do not put water inside the moon jumps (bouncers). Water is only allowed on the waterslides and the obstacle course.
8. Do not allow any confetti or trash of any kind in inflatable.
9. Do not allow children to engage in horseplay, rough or aggressive behavior, flips, stunts, wrestling or any other behavior that could lead to physical injury.
10. No one should move the inflatable unit, blower, untie the air hoses or disconnect the electricity after the inflatable unit is up.
11. Have children exit the inflatable if winds exceed 15 mph or it begins to rain. In case of rain, unplug the blower and cover it.
12. Blower runs continuously when inflatable unit is in use. Be certain that all release vents are kept tied in the closed position during operation. If air pressure seems low, determine if the air supply chute (from the blower to the inflatable unit) is straight, without bends and securely tied around the neck of the blower.
13. The inflatable unit's equipment is reliable, but should the unit begin to deflate, check the motor. If it has stopped, check the cord connection at the outlet near the motor and remember to keep only the extension cord on the outlet. Stronger outlets are in the kitchen or laundry rooms. If necessary, check the electrical panel box for a tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse.
14. If you cannot correct the problem with either the inflatable unit and/or any other equipment, contact us at 956-631-3040 as soon as possible.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE RULES/REGULATIONS,
For Moon Jumps (bouncers, combos)
1. Use the inflatable under the supervision of an adult only.
2. REMOVE shoes, eyeglasses and any sharp objects.
3. Flips, dives, wrestling, rough play & somersaults are Prohibited. Do not allow children to climb or lean against netting on the sides of the inflatable.
4. NO food, drinks, gum, pets, toys, confetti or silly string in or around inflatable.
5. Exit IMMEDIATELY if the unit begins to lose air.
6. Keep children away from blower at all times.
7. Children should all be of compatible age and size. AGES 3 AND UP ONLY. No older teens or adults allowed in moon jumps, bouncers, combos.
Ages 3-5 yrs old = 10 children Ages 6-8 yrs old = 8 children Ages 9-12 yrs old = 6 children Ages 13-15 yrs old = 3 children
For Water Slides and Slip-n-Slides
Rules #1-6 from Moon Jumps above also apply PLUS
1. No jean cutoffs, bathing suits only.
2. No jumping on top or horse playing.
3. Only 1 child at top of slide at once.
4. No child playing in pool while other children are sliding.
5. No sliding head first.
6. Only 1 child in a lane to slide at once.
Please use common sense when using any of our equipment. Treat it as if it was your own because if there is any damage caused to the equipment while in your possession, you will be financially responsible. Also, keep in mind that you are responsible for the health and safety of yourself, your children and guests when renting our equipment.
Moon Jumps Etc.